The show officially opens Friday 23 September at 1:00PM. Friday Pass holders can check in from 1:00PM to 8:00PM on Friday. Weekend Pass holders can check in between 11:00AM and 6:00PM Saturday.
Friday is a more low-key night, but all the action is still in the main campground; complete with bar, food vendors, main stage entertainment, and all camps open for camping. If you want to come on Friday, you will need a separate Friday Pass, as well as your Weekend Pass. You can check in from from 1:00PM to 8:00PM on Friday 23 September.
You go home Monday morning. Monday 26 September is a public holiday.
Wave Rock Caravan Park
Wave Rock Road
Two minutes drive from Hyden
Three and a half hours, or 340 km east of Perth.
Look at maps
A Weekend Pass is $285.60 including a camp site suitable for a small tent. There are no day passes for weekend days.
A Friday Pass is $60 including a camp site suitable for a small tent. You still need to buy a Weekend Pass as well.
To have a basic tent and double mattress set up for you is $85.
A return seat on our coach to and from the show is $65.
You can only buy these things from this website. Buy tickets.
Ticket buyers for each of our events become lifetime Soul Highway members with first pick of tickets for the same events every single year until the end of time. A Weekend Pass gives you access to the campground and all music and film performances and any other cool stuff we decide to put on.
Over three days and nights Wave Rock Weekender features a line-up of about 20 Australian and international music acts; 10 or so feature films and documentaries; cheap food and drinks; a 50m round, 6m deep therapeutic salt pond where you can float like a cork without moving a muscle; incredible rock walks; some of Australia’s best stargazing; and of course the authentic Aussie bush.
Soul Highway, producers of the Wave Rock Weekender, aim to build soulful events for artists, patrons and staff that we can all enjoy and look forward to each year.
Experiences like Wave Rock are designed to get you out of dodge and take you on an adventure that connects you properly with friends, music, cinema and like minded people in intimate and inspirational locations.
A quality blend of holiday, adventure, festival, party, pub, nature, escape and rest…….totally sweet times!
Wave Rock Weekender is…
- An authentic all-weekend, long-weekend experience.
- An 18+ event. Australian photo ID is required for entry. Please don’t bring children.
- An intimate 800 capacity show set in and around the Wave Rock Caravan Park that we take over for the weekend.
- A place where toilets, showers, food and bar access are never a problem.
- A place where camping is high brow (dry, clean and you are never more than 100m from food, bar, light, power, bins, facilities, film and music).
- Not an English country garden festival or sports oval event – it’s in beautiful salty, scrubby, bushy Australia on the edge of the desert featuring; prehistoric rock formations, eerie salt plains, shiny salmon gums, wildflowers and big, big sky.
- The greatest weekend of our year!
Please contact us on email@example.com or 0407 449 995 if you’d like to discuss anything.
We couldn’t produce the show without the generous help and support of Sheenagh Collins, and the staff of the Wave Rock Caravan Park. We’re also grateful for the support of Hyden people, Shire of Kondinin, and the Kondinin Police.
The Njakinjaki Nyungar people lived in the region around Hyden, and Wave Rock features in Nyungar creation stories. The Wave Rock Weekender respects and acknowledges the Nyungar people as the traditional owners of the land on which the show is held. Don and Sylvie Collard will welcome everyone to Wave Rock at the beginning of the show.